Hello, and thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jonnyhotz, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Jonnyhotz

Jonnyhotz Private E-2

THANKYOU, the post on vista cleaning helped to kill that ****** trojan vundo! Not sure if you want the logs posted, let me know if so. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2008
  2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

:) Welcome to MajorGeeks!
    Please attach (See:HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post ) the below logs created while running the scans.
    • SASlog.txt log from SuperAntiSpyware.
    • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log
    • ComboFix.txt (normally C:\ComboFix.txt)
    • MGlogs.zip - normally it is C:\MGlogs.zip - only attach this log from MGtools.exe DO NOT attach any logs seen in the MGtools folder.

You will need to post 2 messages to attach all four logs since only 3 attachments are allowed in any single message. Post all of them in a new thread in the Malware Removal Forum

dr.m

3. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave Jonnyhotz!

Welcome to Major Geeks!

4. Jonnyhotz

Jonnyhotz Private E-2

Here are the first three..

Attached Files:

5. Jonnyhotz

Jonnyhotz Private E-2

And the last...if there is anything else i need to to let me know...i appreciate the help.

Jonny

Attached Files:

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.

You need to post those logs in the>> Malware Forum

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds