Boy am i having a Bad week all ready.Two bad weeks lol

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goldenskull, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

First no pay check then i found out that i have a bad starter on my car now.I was at work messing with the car trying to get it started.I had three people at work confirm that its the starter.I asked one guy that works in the blow mold room he had a hammer he got under the car and started to hit the starter while i was turning the key.It finally took about 6 try's to get the starter too engage.Sound like the little fly wheel in the starter was not catching.

I all ready own people money.:cry:cry

Now this i cant seem to win.

How am i suppose to get a new starter with out any money.I hate barrowing money.

If i bye a starter its not going to be a cheap rebuilt one then it will start all over again ill bye it new.I do not bye cheap rebuilt parts there is no point in that be cause they just break after the warranty runs out.Id just rather bye a new one.

I was not going to get stuck at work witch is 30miles away from my house.

I found out a new starter for a 2000 sunfire 2.2L cost 140$

2. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

I have no check this week either (lost my job and Unemployment is being different)

Here's hoping for pay for both of us next week. 8)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds