cpmsky and adsgalore

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by vincentpanday, Jun 3, 2008.

1. vincentpanday

vincentpanday Private E-2

hi...i am writing this because i cant, for some reason, write a post on one of the other thrreads...
    i have the same cpmsky and adsgalore problem....
    my question is (to Tim W), can i use the same instructions as other users have recieved on the thread or does it need to be case specific?

thanks for letting me know...

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

It's no use following the advice given to someone else.

you need to have a look at THIS LINK

Then start a new thread in the malware forum and attach the logs in your post.

Good Luck.

3. vincentpanday

vincentpanday Private E-2

Dear all,
    i must congratulate all of you, especially the creators and the professionals who run this site, and also the people who put in their advice.
    i have been able to solve my problem within a day, and it looks like this website is going to be a great support in future....well done....
    good luck to you all....
    thanks...

the malware advice page is fantastic...

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Hang around for a while - this is the place to be :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds