Well, my new truck was shiney new....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluesMan, Jul 7, 2005.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Stopped in traffic last night on the commute home. Some hispanic guy in a 4 door dodge comes flying down the road, plows into the mercedes suv behind me so hard, it shoved her vehicle into my new truck. She hit directly on the trailer hitch, probably bent the frame. Don't know yet for sure.

Luckily no one was hurt badly. Lady behind me was pregnant so I immediately got her an ambulance. I ended up at the hospital until 9pm last night getting xrays on my neck, luckily no fractures. Now I get to wear this nifty brace for a while and take tons of pain pills :mad:

Have to call my insurance agent this morning again and lawyer. I still can't believe it. The thing doesn't even have the license plates on it yet. Sigh...

2. N5638J

N5638J Guest

ah man blues so sorry to hear that hope everything will start going go once again and hey sorry to hear about your truck and it was still cherry

3. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

That sucks. My last Nissan, before it met its untimely end in a head on collision in '03, got hit from behind the second day I owned it.

Bad drivers suck.

4. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

Aaaaawww, man ....that sucks!!

Roger

5. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I hate people..

sorry to hear that Bluesman.. when are you going to catch a streak of good luck?

6. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

I hear ya bro. But seriously, my family is healthy, nothing better than that ya know?

7. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I feel that man.. :)
    and as long as it stays that way :D

8. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

As long as your neck isn't so sore that you can't hang a guitar strap around it, right? ;)

Glad to hear you're OK. Vehicles can be replaced or repaired. Bodies are a bit more difficult.

9. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I'm sorry Bluesman...that just sucks big time.

Glad to hear you are physically ok though buddy.

10. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

not that the bumper would have helped, but, a friend built his own, welded up some 5 inch round pipe, and filled it with sand……it don’t help, when you get slammed, but when the 5 mph ones happen, it’s like brushing a fly off your arm……wobble

hope you get better, after 22 years, I’m still taking some of that stuff……..wobbles

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds