Excel 2003 Color Printing Issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by kidzmom3, Oct 20, 2006.

1. kidzmom3

kidzmom3 Private E-2

None of my excel 2003 ws will print in color even though they used to a week ago. I've checked the page setup and the printer properties, and all is set to color. Even in print preview they are in color, but they are printing in gray scale. All of my other office documents word, publisher, etc. print in color to the same printer (Ricoh 3800C). Any ideas? :confused:

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

HI!
    In Excel, File tab. Page Setup...is it like this?

Attached Files:

3. kidzmom3

kidzmom3 Private E-2

Yes, the black and white is NOT checked. Actually, I tried checking the black and white option, just to see if it might work in reverse and print in color, but it didn't. The worksheets all show color in edit mode and print preview. Also, this problem is in ALL workbooks, NOT just one. Thanks for your help!:)

4. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

Perhaps the 'Detect and Repair' option in Help on the toolbar would fix the problem?
    Couldn't hurt. :confused:

5. theefool

theefool Geekified

I'm assuming you have all the patches/service packs installed for office 2003?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds