Anyone remember Liquid Television?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ICeMaN, Sep 2, 2004.

1. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Attached Files:

2. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

I remember that. . . .
    no kidding

they need a film for Cowboy Bebop, but its not that old

there was one from marvel called
    the books of magic (or something like it)
    it was only five comics(thick) but I only had the first. . . that I would like to see again

3. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

They did a 2 hour long animated Cowboy Bebop movie.... the dvd rocks ;) I don't think it'd work too well as a live action movie, but who knows? I never thought a live action Spiderman would be any good, and how glad I am that I was wrong there :)

4. The1God

The1God Private First Class

Aon was awesome, Liquid TV is where Bevis and Buthead came from too. I miss that show. But now we have so many adult cartoons, I don't think Liquid TV could compete.

5. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I saw CNN mention that Charlize was injured on the set of the movie and I'm scratching my head thinking "Why does the name of the movie sound really familiar"..

:D

6. acejones

acejones A Different Title

i remember Aeon Flux...it was pretty cool.

i think Charlize will be awesome with those cool outfits she'll be wearing. ;)

7. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds