Circus Crimsom Room

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Endi, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

2. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

Kinda weird, but then again it is one of those escape games... :D

3. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

beat it.....

I'm guessing you're stuck in the junkyard with no items. You have to click the button on the lifter thing, then press the number key on your keyboard that matches the number shown on the side of the safe. The numbers on the safe change.

4. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

I got that far and saw the numbers change. Before I broke every single bone in my computer. I took a walk:D:D

5. sweetthing05

sweetthing05 Private E-2

Code

I cant get that code do you know it

6. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

No sorry, from what I understand its a different code every time. Maybe Flea can fly on in here and tell us:D:D:D

7. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

which code? the safe one? you can't get that until you get the flashlight and key...

8. sweetthing05

sweetthing05 Private E-2

I did it

i got out stupid song got me for like 10mins

9. Vonnie

Vonnie Sergeant

Did anyone get out of the garage?

10. acejones

acejones A Different Title

yes

11. Vonnie

Vonnie Sergeant

:D how? I cant figure what to do with the #s on the safe.

12. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

got the disc yet?

13. Vonnie

Vonnie Sergeant

I haven't found anything in the garage yet. My mind went blank lol.
    (It stays blank, but that is another thing :) )

14. SilverD

SilverD Private E-2

I freed the little green man, yeahhhh! :D

15. SportsNut

SportsNut Corporal

When you click on the red button on the car lift, you will see numbers start appearing.......when you see a 1or a 2 or a 3 or a 4, you press the same number on the keyboard. Each time you do this you will see the car lift rise. Do this enough times and the lift will knock down the fashlight.

Now if I could just figure out the song. :)

16. SilverD

SilverD Private E-2

Found that I had to use the number keys at the top of the keyboard not the numberpad. :(

Last edited: Mar 16, 2004
  17. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

got the floppy? It has the song...

18. Ciz

Ciz Corporal

Tip, dont use the number pad... like I did... grrrrrrr...

-------

well, got the little bugger his spaceship... hope he's thankful...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2004
  19. Donw35

Donw35 Private E-2

Done. that was interesting

20. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

i feel dumb.. i cant get anywhere with the beetle... the glove compartment slides up, and it says click: SPACE enter and it wont do anything... am I missing something?

21. SportsNut

SportsNut Corporal

read the card on the table

22. SportsNut

SportsNut Corporal

The hardest thing is that song. I was starting to think I was tone deaf.

I was hitting the right keys but it wasn't working until I closed it and then pulled it back up and then did the song fresh.

23. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

yeah, the card says ESCAPE... i still dont get it... i cant change anything on the glove compartment at all... it just makes noises. typing doesnt work

24. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

ok, theres letters in the glove compartment right? type what is on the card by clicking the letters. Then press the enter button.

25. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

i figured it would be something easy, but it wont let me type, weird... guess i'll have to stop playin

26. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

ok, nevermind, i got it :rolleyes:

27. SportsNut

SportsNut Corporal

Yea, there is no feedback when clicking on the letters. They don't light up or anything. There were several little things in the game that could be improved, but overall it was fun.........

Just too short.......we need another one. :)

28. j_n_alize

j_n_alize Private E-2

type "escape" using those letters then hit "enter" or whatever it says to the right.

My question is about the freakin' numbers flashing on the safe. I'm clicking the right keys on the keyboard (not the keypad:p) and the truck isn't lifting :( suggestions??

29. SportsNut

SportsNut Corporal

You have to click the number as soon as it appears, if you hit the wrong number or hit the number after another has appeared, it will make the truck go down.

You don't have to hit every number, if you really wanted to you could just wait for the one's and raise the truck with just the "1"key. So as a test to see, you could watch for a certain number and hit that key....you should see the truck move up one click.

30. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

yea
    woo
    hoo

that was silly

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds