Bizarre behaviour of Internet Explorer 7

Discussion in 'Software' started by yokspot, Jan 12, 2007.

1. yokspot

yokspot Private E-2

I installed IE7 a while back. My site has a navigation menu in which sub-categories appear to the right when you mouse over the main category headings. In IE6 this is fine. In Firefox, it's fine too. In IE7, the subcategories appear on mouseover, but immediately vanish when you move the cursor off the main menu and head towards a sub-category. In other words, it appears buggy.

I just removed IE7 and went back to IE6. Problem solved.

Does anyone know why this might be? Do I need to do something to make the menu "IE7 compatible"? Seems very odd.

2. arnie4

arnie4 Private First Class

hye m8 mines gone nuts to , i found out that a few people have been having the same problem . ive downloaded mozzilla firefox 2 really good to m8 . hope it helps abit and you get it sorted .

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds