BSOD on new Toshiba Laptop

Discussion in 'Software' started by MrOC, Mar 11, 2013.

1. MrOC

MrOC Private E-2

New Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7 ultimate. Started doing it after a Adobe Flash Player 11 update.
    I Have uninstalled Adobe completely and still have BSOD. It happens sporadically with no real set program or action that sets it off. Happens about every 30 to 45 min.
    Did cclean with registry clean and still BSOD.
    Tried the oldest restore point but still BSOD.
    Ran Norton found nothing.
    Spybot found some coupon junk and removed it Still BSOD

I have ran it on safe mode and it doesn't give me BSOD. Don't know where to go from here:confused

Thanks for any input.

Attached Files:

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Can you carefully follow the instructions here and attach the output (you may need to split it into 2x zip files) back in this thread please?

3. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

4. MrOC

MrOC Private E-2

Sorry for the late reply.

I checked the video drivers and found an update.
    The BSOD would appear after some considerable time online.

The following day i got a F3-F100-0010 error when windows tried to load
    Tried loading into safe mode..nothing the up and down arrows don't register at all.
    The laptop is now completely unusable as windows refuses to load.

Attached Files:

5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds