I need help with file converting...

Discussion in 'Software' started by toastface5, Oct 4, 2007.

1. toastface5

toastface5 Private E-2

I don't know if this is in the right forum, but I couldn't see anywhere alse for it to go...

anyway, onto the question...

Is there a certain programme that can convert .3gp files into .avi files? If so, where can I go to get it?

NOTE: It needs to be freeware (and not a free trial either) because I am not prepared to spend money on something I will not use that much.

thanks in advance

toastface5

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

3. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

http://media-convert.com/ this site is great at converting any type of file and there is no downloading required! It works great for me :)

4. toastface5

toastface5 Private E-2

Shanemail, thanks for the link, but I tried everything on the website, and nothing works :cry :confused

Dyamond, I tried that, but when I try to open the file I converted with WMM, it says there is a codec that isn't installed, what do I do?

thanks to both of you for your time...

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds