system32 dil file gose missing

Discussion in 'Software' started by markuk, Jun 8, 2003.

1. markuk

markuk Private E-2

HI all got the to raptors raided for speed now, put windows on works great, but when i switch the system off and switch it on later it keeps coming up system32 dil file missing or could be corrupt and will not boot into windows and asks for it to be reinstalled with windows disk (xp), put it in, restarts, install raid drivers and windows drivers, gets to where it asks you do you want to install window or repair or exit, we repair and it won't have it, so ive had to reinstall windows twice now and getting :furious: with it, anybody had this problem before, if so please help me out, iam going :furious: mad, if not how can i reformat so i can run them seperately one blank and the other with windows on it, coz i have no idea any help would be appreciated :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. exeter_acres

exeter_acres Sergeant

With that rig, are you overclocking at all? Sounds like it 'could' be a result of overclocking instability...

3. markuk

markuk Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds