Getting error 1713 on a Office 2007 install

Discussion in 'Software' started by Galindo, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Galindo

Galindo Private E-2

I have Windows XP Pro on my comp. I did a a fresh install of Windows XP Pro. Had the Home version installed first. Had Office 2007 Enterprise working fine in the Home version. Now that i wanna install it too the Pro version i keep getting the error 1713. Can someone help this newbie.:confused

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

3. Galindo

Galindo Private E-2

Thanx for the info..But for some reason i can't find the setup.exe file..:confused

4. Cat_w_9_lives

Start > Run > D:\setup.exe (D could = E or other, it's the CD drive)

5. Galindo

Galindo Private E-2

Thanks again or the help..I did what you said, but that didn't wok either.. It started the process and stop again say the it couldn't do a update or something like that.. So it did a rollback..

6. Cat_w_9_lives

What are you using to install Office 2007, a CD, if so is it a MS CD?

7. eliewriter

eliewriter Private E-2

Wow, thanks a million, you guys absolutely rock. Mr. Gates needs to be paying people like you to help, because Microsoft's info is about as clear as mud. Pretty sad to pay good money for software that they can't even clearly tell people how to install. Y'all are lifesavers!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds