form filling software...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wayne82, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Do any of you have a good idea of any software to assist in filling online forms? Im currently using Win XP and Firefox 2.0.0.3

I want to be able to just type all my info like, name, surname, town, postcode, phone number, etc. Then just drag and drop it where applicable.

I get so frustrated with filling out the same stuff over and over! So any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ;)

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

While you are waiting for a better answer, you could create a *.txt file with the relevant details on separate lines. You could then copy and paste each line of info, as required.
    Don't give it an obvious name, though.
    Bazza

===

3. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Durr! Why did I not think of that! Thanks bazza! Ill do that now for the time being. ;)

Still would like to know if theres anything better tho! confused

4. bigbazza

Check out Roboform. I don't use it, but lots here at MG do.
    AI RoboForm 6.9.2
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/AI_RoboForm_d2428.html

Let us know what you think of it.
    I prefer to type stuff in each time rather than save it on my hard drive, but I'm old fashioned, and old. :D Bazza

===

5. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Excellent bazza, does the job nicely.
    You have to change or add a few things yourself but it works a treat. Saves repeating everything every time. Ive not tested none of the other functions as yet except form filling though as I didnt really need them. Might give them a whirl tomorrow though.

Thanks ;)

6. bigbazza

Glad to help.:cool :major Bazza

===

7. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

AI Roboform, use it, registered it twice so far. Nothing else I like so far. It is compatible with Firefox and Ie now, so your data loads with either browser.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds