procedure entry point apsApply notfound in the link library wlanapi.dll.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Med, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Med

Med Private E-2

Hi,
    Thank you for your response.
    I have a laptop/windows XP. About 2 months ago, every time I start up the pc, I get the same message (the message I wrote in the title)...I noticed that the Internet Explorer stopped operating (got corrupted)..but I did nothing, and I started using Mozilla Firefox instead..and it was working...it still works but getting slower and slower. I took to a free check up at office Depot, and told me it need to be fixed..it's got a lot of viruses etc...
    the only thing I tried after I heard about you, is the follow all the steps from "Read Me First" and did not succeed. Now I can't even find the 4 reports (logs) Please see if you can help me find then and I'll attach them later.
    Where are they stored?
    Someone suggested I download and run RegCure, which I did..It found and deleted over a 1000 of them..but I still get the same message and the PC runs slow..
    Please help if you can!
    thank you
    Med

2. Petaluma

Petaluma First Sergeant

The best place to post for malware problems(including not finishing) is the Malware forum here at MG's.
    All our guys and gals here are volunteers with outside jobs- post your problem and grab a cuppa joe they will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Feel free to read all the stickies and other postings (they may help you)

Not sure about reg cure (never used it)
    The one highly recommended at MG's is CCleaner ( the links are under the yellow download sign)

http://majorgeeks.com/download4191.html
    and a beginners guide for it.
    http://internetrotsyourbrain.com/ccleanerbeginnersguide/

afewideasw/coffee

3. Med

Med Private E-2

Hi
    I tried it..did not work. I still get the same message!
    anything else to suggest for me so I can get Internet Explorer clean and working again..
    thank you
    Med

4. JohnNitro

JohnNitro Private First Class

Did you try a system restore?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds