Yes! Exam has finished.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lapsed, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Lapsed

Lapsed Corporal

Time to relax I think.
    I just got home from school , I had a sociology exam this morning. I was worried it was going to be hard , but Im pretty sure I aced it.

I was worried because it was a 2 and a half hour long exam ( longest i've done ).

It had , 4 essays , and 10 questions. I was pretty surprised I knew everything , and now im happy and get to relax for the next 3 days "ahhh" *lays back.

Anyway , I guess im just telling you because im releived.

EDIT; Im probably going to be bored for the next 3 days :) I need some kind of project. Anyone help out?

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Frvade.....

3. Lapsed

Lapsed Corporal

:) Wish I could be bothered..I probably will pick up on it though. I'll probably IM you , or PM you if I get any further

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Good good, you can send me some of your IT coursework too, I've only done 2 pages :p

5. Lapsed

Lapsed Corporal

Haha. Are you doing the same project as me?

The Excel workplace thing?

I've done 80 pages on implimentation now. Loadsa' screen dumps :)
    And about 40 on Specifictation..yawn. Boring , I'll give you that for nothing.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds