Hi folks new around these parts

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by NO CLUE, May 23, 2010.

1. NO CLUE

NO CLUE Private E-2

Hi, I signed up today out of frustration after reading and following as much of the advice I could for the past 6 months that has been written up. I honestly HAVE NO CLUE (hence my name:confused) about some of the things that have been happening on my computer recently. I would GREATLY appreciate some help in diagnosing what is wrong.

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Welcome, please start a thread in the correct location and we will assist you.

3. NO CLUE

NO CLUE Private E-2

Thank you I am doing so now.

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MajorGeeks NO CLUE :wave

Shelagh :)

5. lego126

lego126 DJ's Geeky Dad

Hello, and welcome. good luck!

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, NO CLUE:wave You are in the right place, just slow down, and take it one step at a time. Post your questions, and you will get help. Not to worry. You WILL have lots of CLUE'S when you get into this place.

Lots of good peeps here to help you. ;)

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks.com :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds