Deleting Account

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by nickyjane, Nov 27, 2012.

1. nickyjane

nickyjane Private E-2

Hi, I'd like to delete my Major Geeks account please, can't see how to do it. Can someone advise please?

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I can delete it now for you if you want. Just confirm in a reply.

Why do you want to delete your account?

3. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

Hello All, I also would like my majorgeeks account deleting. Many Thanks

4. LauraR

Hi. Did something happen that you want your account deleted? I only ask because you have been a member for quite a while.

5. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

It was in a thread not sure where that I was told I shouldn't be giving advise out in helping someone so I havn't really been posting as much.

But the site is great.

6. LauraR

Going back in your posts, I didn't see anything like that. Regardless, it would be a shame to delete your account for that reason. There are many differing views on here and I could probably find you at least one in the last week where someone on here says the other's view was wrong just because it differed from theirs.

If you are absolutely positive this is the route you want to go, I'll delete your account, but may I suggest that you just not log in or use it for a while? That way if you change your mind it's still around.

Let me know if you want it deleted now, and I'll do so.

7. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

I will take your advise and log off to have a good think. I will let you know the decision in due time. Even my partner agrees with you as I have been here for quite some time now.

8. LauraR

I'm glad to hear it. :) If you decide you want it deleted after a break, you can just PM me and let me know.

9. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

10. LauraR

11. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Its a sad day but do you still want your account deleting as I see you still posting good tech support replies in threads?

12. LauraR

Hi David...he let me know that he was going to stay. :) I should have posted something in here to that effect.

13. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Ah good option Laura, glad about that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds