Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Bindu, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Bindu

Bindu Private E-2

How are you all?
    I am here with a problem.I hope it will get solved.

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave What kind of problem are you having? Theres a section for software, malware, and a hardware section. Just post in them. If you do the malware do this http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 which is the proper cleaning and scanning. Also post all logs needed.

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi welcome to MGs
    just post your problem in the appropriate section and help is on the way.

4. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day Bindu

welcome to MG'S i am fairly sure someone here can help you with a fix to your problem.

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks :)

To get help with malware you must follow all steps from start to finish in the Read and Run Me First Malware Removal Guide.

Don't worry about the Basic Computer Maintainance right now as you can do that after you have finished cleaning your computer. Just go on to Step 2 and do the best you can following all the instructions for your particular Operating System.

Once you have finished all Steps you should have logs from the various scans. You will need to start a new thread in the Malware Forum when you have all of these logs to post.

They are very busy in there. It could take up to 3 or 4 days for you to get a response. They take oldest threads to newest so once you have posted your logs, do not post again until you hear from one of them.

You'll do fine. Everything is very well explained. Just read carefully and go slow and in order.

6. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

7. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Bindu You've come to the right place for help.

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Bindu:wave You are in good hands here...... Glad to have you join us... I am sure your question will be answered ;)

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

10. Bindu

Bindu Private E-2

Hi ,Thanks!
    But i did a mistake.I did go fast and did not follow what LauraR has advised.I made it worse for me!:p.I made 4 posts in a series without any respone!So it simply means i bumped 4 times.:-o.
    I wish i could delete those all and would have run allsteps and just posted the logs in very first mail.
    Well.NO Problem.I can wait.
    And tell you all, i was feeling bad about what i did.And then i noticed so many people are welcoming me!!you people have made my day!!Thanks.

11. Welcommmmeee tooo zeee forumm!!!!!

12. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Don't worry Bindu we are a very tolerant gang here and newbies are allowed mistakes, no one will criticize just pass on a gentle warning.
    We have all been guilty of bumping at some time.:cool

13. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi Bindu. I see you did run all the steps and post your logs, so that's good. Just don't post anymore and you'll be fine. :)

It will take a few days for someone to get to it because of how busy the Malware forum is, but they Will get to you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds