Live mail Multiple e-mail address sending

Discussion in 'Software' started by pmar2uk, Apr 15, 2011.

1. pmar2uk

pmar2uk Private E-2

I have a new problem with windows live mail .

As a free product it is a good basic product which i use for at least 4 e-mail accounts .I have now come accross a new problem to me in that i installed for a friend and she send out lots of invitations for dinner parties and such , which involves sending the same mail to up to 5 or 6 addresses .She has now came up with the following error when sending a mail with 4 addresses .It either just sits in her outbox or she gets a message saying she has to fill in a box with capcha box which is usually nearly undeciferable .She has no problem senidng to 1 or 2 e-mail addresses .Another point is that she has recently moved from Virgin media to Sky broadband (if it makes a difference ) .Can anybody help as she is not a spammer or anything like that just wants to send mails to her friends .This is Livemail 2011

Thanks for anybodys time

regards,

peter

2. abekl

abekl First Sergeant

The use of captchas has, unfortunately, grown recently. I have the same problem sending emails from my yahoo address at times. The only suggestion I can make is to use gmail, which at present doesn't seem to be using them on outgoing mail.

3. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

This sounds odd to me. As a test, I just sent a message from Windows Live Mail to 7 addresses and I did not need to enter a captcha. I have to wonder this is actually a restriction imposed by her ISP, Sky Broadband.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds