Wifi Network Issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by msedlak, May 26, 2006.

1. msedlak

msedlak Private E-2

I am running on windows xp and use internet explorer as my browser. Recently I have been having an issue with a little pop-up from my tray thing in the bottom right corner of my screen. Whenever I open up the administrator.matt folder in my documents and settings I get the pop-up that says wifi intruder detected. If I disable my computer from the network I dont get the pop-up. I was over in the malware forum getting some help for some other stuff and they suggested I come over here.

Also, whenever I try to view a webpage that has a windows media player thing in it (i.e. Yahoo's music videos), the webpage gives me an error and internet explorer shuts down. I tried all of microsoft's suggestions and they don't help. If anyone can help me with this as well it would be much appreciated.

2. Mark Stoker

Mark Stoker Private E-2

Have you ever tried using firefox as a browser if so does that give you the same problem???

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds