Drivers for UT Starcom 6700

Discussion in 'Software' started by RightGirl, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightGirl

RightGirl Private First Class

I think I need Drivers for UT Starcom 6700

I want to hook it up to my PC via USB/mini usb and hopefully transfer data?
    is that possible?

I want to install pics and my contacts list that is currently on an excel spreadsheet (csv)

:banghead

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

What carrier are you using? It shouldn't really matter, but it might make difference...

EDIT- I chose a generic carrier (Sprint) and got to the downloads for the PPC6700, they also have an XV6700 but the downloads are the same for each model and for any carrier. I have attached a zipped Word document that will explain the file you need to download, and what to do with the file. The Word document attached below was downloaded from the same link I've provided below. The file you need to install (the ActiveSync Cab) isn't Vista compatible, so if you have Vista, too bad :(
    Here's the link to the ActiveSync CAB File download: http://www.utstar.com/pcd/phone_downloads.aspx?bid=30&cid=2&mid=61&carrier=Sprint
    Be sure to read the file I've attached BEFORE downloading the ActiveSync file! It's zipped for size reasons.

EDIT #2- Upon looking around at the UTStarcom web site a bit more, it would seem that there are additional downloads depending on which carrier you use. Why does it matter what carrier you have if all the carriers use the same phone? I have no idea. It shouldn't matter. But apparently there's more software that may be needed to do what you're trying to do, so you may need to register your phone at the UT website for additional support and downloads.

Attached Files:

3. RightGirl

RightGirl Private First Class

I have Alltel, but thank you so much for the research.
    I really appreciate it
    I went to UTStarcom and could not find the drivers I thought I needed there
    Thank you Thank you
    I'll read and install when I get home from church.
    Thanx again so much !!!!

4. englewoodjd

englewoodjd Private E-2

You might look into Micro Softs Outlook.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds