Corsair RAM

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kosmicken, Dec 19, 2005.

1. kosmicken

kosmicken Private E-2

I have never heard of this company, but it seems like Newegg is really pushing them. Comments, anyone? They are not on AMD's recommended list, but then again, AMD does say that list isn't an all-inclusive list of memory that will work, just what they've tested. Price seems good ($77 for 1G). Should I go for it?

2. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Corsair is very good RAM, especially the XMS series. As far as i know they run just fine when combined with AMD procs.

3. juggalo29935

juggalo29935 Private E-2

All I buy is Corsair. It does great.

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

I'm incredibly happy with my XMS twin X they have done exactly what they said on the tin and more,I have pushed them to the limit and beyond both in frequency and voltage I almost tried to break them:D ,the latencies are also guaranteed and tested and of course they come with a lifetime warranty,I dont know what else you could want,there is better memory out there though if you wish to overclock

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds