No More Mac Updates?

Discussion in 'Software' started by DerekCurrie, Sep 25, 2014.

1. DerekCurrie

DerekCurrie Private E-2

At this point in time, there have been no new Mac software updates listed since September 22nd. Meanwhile, there have been quite a few updates out in the wild. I have never seen this occur before. Should I look elsewhere, or is this is temporary situation? I'll miss the place if this is the end of Mac support. :-(

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Not sure what you are referring to. 10.9.5 is the latest official release. The others are developer previews and should be considered alpha software. You can sign up though.

https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

3. Graig

Graig Private E-2

He's referring to the fact that your Mac download page has not been updated with new software downloads since the 22nd of September. I have sent 3 emails to MajorGeeks regarding this and have yet to receive a reply.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds