MSN and AIM will not work

Discussion in 'Software' started by Agahnim, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Agahnim

Agahnim Private E-2

I am having problems with AIM and MSN. When I try starting any of those programs, they freeze before even signing in. AIM freezes immediately the second I started it. This has been going on for a week now and I don't have an idea of what is going on. I had my computer scanned with AVG, Nortan Anti-Virus Professional 2004, and The Cleaner but none of these programs detect any problems. What the hell is wrong? My computer has been acting up this year like crazy and I am sick of it. Strange enough, Yahoo IM works like a charm. Please help me on this. Is there any program that I can download that might find or fix the problem?

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

3. Agahnim

Agahnim Private E-2

Neither of those two steps work. Whatever is screwing up those two programs is well hidden. :(

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

5. Agahnim

Agahnim Private E-2

Here it is.

Just to let you know, the Nemesis program isn't a virus or anything. I had him for a long time now and it was created by the video game company, Capcom. It isn't spyware or anything. It's just Nemesis from the Resident Evil 3 game roaming around on my computer screen for me to interact with or just watch.

6. Agahnim

Agahnim Private E-2

I posted up the file.

7. Agahnim

Agahnim Private E-2

Um, just PM me or IM me. My contact info is in my profile.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds