Hello0o0o0o

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Er0s, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Er0s

Er0s Private E-2

Hey guys, What's up. I've always visited this site for the software part of it. So I saw how active and full the forums are, so i've been neglecting a great thing. I hate forums where you can hear the tumbleweed as it rolls by :-D:-D:-D
    This forum seems to have a lot of smart hackers and no crackers and script kiddies. I'm an amateur/intermediate win networking person. At least, that's what my interests are when it comes to computing.
    I like reading up on Win7 & NT, System Admin/Network Admin, Security and Privacy stuff like TOR.
    And since I declare myself an amateur. I'm not gonna lie, I like using my comp for making music more. and sometimes I like to get on top of my system's security or my network's security. Like I switch from music producer to tester of my system's security.
    Are there many people like me? I know that there are many gamers who are also into IT. That's almost like PB&J, lol. But you don't hear much from the music production, or graphics desing person who's also interested in his system's security and flaws. And reading up on how to keep his system or network secure.
    Anyway, on my network, I have 1 PC (Which I'm typing from, it's the HQ if you will...), 1 Laptop (Dad's), 1 Android phone (mine) and 1 Samsung Tablet (mine). I'm also into rooting my phones and tablet. I have a LG G3 that I don't use anymore because stupid T-Mobile blocked it, So now i'm on another company with a cheaper Samsung. I wasn't going to get another pricy smartphone within a year. I got the G3 last summer. But the Samsung S6 is looking sweeeeeet. hehehe, But since I have a tablet, I don't think I'm going to get anymore big smartphones for now. anyone feel the same way as I do?

Anyway, sorry, I like to type and sometimes I ramble on. But this is a great community of smart computer users, admirers, programmers, experts, etc.... and i'm glad to be part of it. heheheheh
    ;)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. :)

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to the forums, you hit the nail on the head with hackers and the alike, while many are here they are not the amateur type that pretend, those are weeded out.

Nice network of devices and hope you get and give to the forums, as using knowledge is really good to help others who are not great in some areas as they will also give back in areas you are not great in.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds