Re-registered to find the perfect browser..etc

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lhayes615, Aug 12, 2015.

1. lhayes615

lhayes615 Private E-2

Hello,
    I had another login with MG's, I just cannot remember it or the email that was used for it, so I rejoined. I found this site back in 2004, and have used it a lot over the years and have recommended it to a lot of my friends needing help.

So, now I am just browsing around seeking out recommendations as written by others on what the best browser and anti-virus software to use on my wee lil laptop. ;)

~Laura~

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings Laura, and welcome (back) to MajorGeeks...;)

Post your "wee lil laptop"'s pertinent specs (along with any questions you might have about browsers and A/V solutions) in the Software forum, and I'm sure recommendations will quickly follow. Good luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds