reformatted my hard drive...need help

Discussion in 'Software' started by stranded, Mar 18, 2004.

1. stranded

stranded Private E-2

Hi there, I run windowsxp professional, I just reformatted my hard drive, two partitions.
    C:/ holds my windows xp ( system ). the other is a logical drive. what I am trying to do is
    keep my system drive just for that, and install all my programs on the logical drive,
    can someone tell me if this is possible? I was told to keep the system/s partition small, around 3 to 5 gb.so i was under the impression that everything i installed would go into my logical drive, which is F:/ HELP.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

For winxp NO less than 6 Gigs for system.

The rest you can leave to store "stuff" on. yes it's possible. You'll just have to change the destination of each program you install to your logical drive.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds