Help with mobile internet.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BulletSponge62485, Jan 5, 2008.

1. BulletSponge62485

BulletSponge62485 Private E-2

I am currently the owner of a Moto RAZR v3m cell phone and also the owner of a HP Pavilion dv9608nr notebook. I know that the cell phone (which is through verizon) has a means of being used as a mobile high speed router for the laptop but I (according to verizon) have to spend $60 a month in order to do such a thing. Now I would be doing all of this through bluetooth of course but was wondering if there was any way that I can use my phone as a high speed modem for the notebook without lining the pockets of verizon. Thanks for any help that anyone can offer.

2. xratedsoldier

xratedsoldier Private E-2

No, they monitor the use of your phone. So if you want the cool stuff you have to pay for it.

3. BulletSponge62485

BulletSponge62485 Private E-2

I hate to sound like a criminal here but do you know what kind of punishment I would be looking at if I find a way to use my phone of as a mobile modem?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds