I'm watchin Cops.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Matacumbie, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Have you had anything to drink tonight?
    No.......well maybe two or three.
    What's your name?
    Eddie
    Do you have any ID on you?
    No, I don't
    Turn around and put your hands on the car. Do you have any weapons on you?
    No.
    Is this your knife in your front pocket?
    Yes it is.
    Is this your Drivers License...... Barry?
    Yes it is.
    Who's car is this your driving?
    A friend.
    What's your friend's name?
    I don't know..................................

That's my story and I'm sticken to it. :rolleyes:

Steve

2. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

He he he. :rolleyes:
    Sounds like some one I used to know. :rolleyes:

3. cindysnoopy

cindysnoopy Shotgun!

I love Cops. Helps me understand why most Chicago cops are so grouchy. I can't imagine the things they have to deal with on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Was his name Eddie? :D

5. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

Nope. Not Eddie. I gave up hanging with that bunch when I gave up the booze.

6. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Gee, that sounds like all my ex's friends, and he wonders why we didn't work out...

I tihnk the best part was showing up at 4am smelling like beer in a borrowed car with no liscense because he missed me...

7. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

And soon as the police show up, everybody take their shirts off. :)

Steve

8. Publius

Publius Sergeant

Don't really have anything to add to this thread, but had to post because of your avatar, Matacumbie. Go Dawgs! ;)

9. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Yeah, the dreaded dawgs are here tonight. ;)

Steve

10. slider

slider Major Wise-***

I agree. The patience most of these cops show is amazing. I'd have my gun out and be blasting away after dealing with some of these morons the cops have to deal with. Well, I'd pepper spray or Taser 'em, maybe not shoot them. ;)

11. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Yup. I've seen a couple of episodes with the Chicago and New Orleans cops going into these crowds on horses.

It is a thing of beauty watching those horses move bodies. One horse was going in sideways and the cop had a stick about 4 feet long, he was hitting these guy's trying to pull him off the horse. All of a sudden, by command I guess, the horse goes up on it's back legs and starts flailing his front legs. You talk about people getting out of the way.

Steve

12. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

?you ever get steped on by a horse...........ya we be getting out of the way.......wobbles

13. cindysnoopy

cindysnoopy Shotgun!

Wobbles, you say "we"? You get stepped on by a police horse in the midst of a rioting croud on a regular basis? ;) :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds