Answer to Prayers

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Bobster, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Bobster

Bobster Private E-2

Just wanted to say thank you to the dude who posted the info about Dial a Fix. I found it by a google search from major probs I was having w/ my pc. Can't find the thread though...

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

glad you got sorted and welcome to the forums :)

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard, I can't see any thread in google, just a link to the download page.:confused

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

If it was here and you remember the date, go to the top of the page just above the post, go to Search and type Dial-a-Fix and click Go.

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, Bobster :wave Glad you mended your problem. Nothing better than knowing you're fixed.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

It is always a good feeling when you fix your own computer - and it is always good when MG's can help as well!! Welcome!!:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds