New member here. (Son of The1God)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by goomma, Sep 14, 2012.

1. goomma

goomma Private E-2

Ive been here for a few months.. But i saw this thread and wanted to give you guys an idea of who i am :p

I'm 15, I'm a gamer, and i've been interested in computers ever since my dad bought be one. He's an execute senior software engineer. He used to use these forums a LOT when he was younger, If you remember (The1God) I'm his son :)

Feel free to send me a message/friend request. I will try to help as many people as my knowledge can :major

I found him! http://forums.majorgeeks.com/member.php?u=7421

Because of you guys my dad did get into computers quite a lot, Which then affected me and most likely my kids when i grow up. Look forward to many years of service from the fellow majorgeeks.

~goomma

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

WOW cool great you have joined the forum and now added some info about yourself, cheers for that and yes I do remember The1God as your dad was here in the early days of the forum.

I'm really glad that your dad being a member of the forum and a software engineer has spurred you on to being the same geeky type.

And all we can ask is that you share the knowledge you have with others, so again welcome to the forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds