JIT debugger!?

Discussion in 'Software' started by *hoopy*, Sep 2, 2005.

1. *hoopy*

*hoopy* Private E-2

hi, i just upgraded my msn messenger from 7.0 to 7.5 and ever since have not been able to sign in. i went on the help and it directed me to windows updates. I started the installation for windows updates and then it said something along these lines process id=0xd4c(3404), thread id=0x978(2424) and then i cant remember what happened after that but then it came up saying registered JIT debugger is not available, an attempt to launch JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2(2). Please chck you computer settings, then
    Cordbg exe! a0x624

I have no idea what to do.
    i have uninstalled msn and reinstalled it but i still cant sign in. I dont even know if this JIT debugger is anything to do with msn.
    look forward to a reply.
    *hoopy*

2. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

This sounds like more of a problem for the Software Forum not the Spyware Forum. I'm moving this thread to Software.

3. theefool

theefool Geekified

4. *hoopy*

*hoopy* Private E-2

hiya thanks for your reply, but i have the most recent update of java! i downloaded it the other day. But my msn is working now!, i have no idea what was wrong with it maybe my computer just needed that weekend off!!!
    Many thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds