Very Annoying Problem!

Discussion in 'Software' started by goblinmatt, Nov 6, 2005.

1. goblinmatt

goblinmatt Private E-2

Every time I try to install a program I get problems.

Ok here is what I get when I try to install AIM.

"Install_AIM.exe is not a valid win32 application"

And its about the same for everything or it will say it is corrupt(it isint).

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks~

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

3. goblinmatt

goblinmatt Private E-2

Ok that did not fix it:(

I tried to install a game it said something about viruses(it was clean), corrupted download(nope), and the disc may be corrupted.I think something may be wrong with the disc.Im not good with computers but should I format it?Its not the main drive.

EDIT: was that thing you told me to download suppused to do anything else but to look for missing files?It went by really fast.

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

5. goblinmatt

goblinmatt Private E-2

I posted there before and they said it was not spyware.

I think it is something wrong with my computer or my disc is damaged.Ive tried installing many things and barely any work.

Any ideas?Should I format?HELP!

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

7. goblinmatt

goblinmatt Private E-2

I get a black box that pops up with some text in it.Goes away in less then a second.

Thanks for helping me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds