Art

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Rodthesod, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Rodthesod

Rodthesod Private E-2

Art. Hello I am new here. art is something I all way's have in the back of my mind. It is the reason I came to your sight. A link from Martins money tips.
    I have had a brief look at your sight and have not found any reference to art. Have I been miss led? Are my efforts in vain? All I want is good guidance/teaching and a chat,now and then. Of course it should not be to expensive.
    There I have broken the ice. May be the first question should be How the hell do I find my way.
    Rod the sod:confused

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Art? Unless you want some guidance on using computer based graphics, not sure what you are looking for....but welcome to MG's anyway!!

3. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

art is cool.

welcome to MGs!

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Maybe we (atleast me) is wondering what kind of art. Iam an artist in real life. But there's are programs and working with thing's online too. So the question is what are you looking for working with computer stuff and messing around with it? Or learning art on the computer to do in real life?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds