G-r-r !

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sonic Feathers, May 30, 2009.

1. Sonic Feathers

Sonic Feathers Private E-2

Hi All. This is not my usual amiable way of greeting people - Your site is making me feel e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y stoopid! I have battled like blazes to download for two days, then when I figure lets register - GRRR! Low & behold I make it ... eventually. Why do some of your download links not work? Why do your software suppliers links not work? Ok, not all. I did manage after, lots of clicking I did get MS Messenger Uninstall software. But then today. Hooboy!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

You can sit back and relax that your not stooopid at all, the main site had a rare failuer in two lots of servers the main and backup! Just need a bit of time to get all working properly again.

So thanks for sticking with us :)

Read more here

3. Sonic Feathers

Thx dude. Thanks for response faster than Ricochet Rabbit. I'll go practise a virtue. Have a great (whatever time of day/night it is by you). Later

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome, Sonic. :wave What a first post. Made me l-a-u-g-h-o-u-t-l-o-u-d. Sorry, but I saw the funny side as it's only a temporary setback. Respekt to those fixing it.

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello Sonic Feathers, and welcome, :wave. I have to say, I too laughed a bit :-D Your first post is a doozie! :-D

Like Joey said, "Respect to those fixing it", and they will eventually get fixed. Just hang in there, and have a look around and see what ya think of the rest of the site.. LOTS to learn, and LOTS of nice people here too. ;)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's sonic..

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome! :)

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Sonic Feathers
    As halo said
    No such thing as stupid around here. Forgetful, not listening,didn't know it at the time..that happens to the best of us.
    MajorGeeks has a lot of expert as well as great quality people here that are on top of things to try and keep everything running as smooth as possible. No body's perfect,but these guys are awfully dang close in there field of computer knowledge to being perfect IMO! So I hope you will be patient with them and have a look around. Feel free to ask questions. Enjoy!

9. Sonic Feathers

Ok. Ok. So maybe it should be Stoopid Feathers (for having tried for so long. But tenacity is a my gift). Thanks for the Hi. Glad you all had a gigl. Will talk more to all you friendlies soon. G'nite. Ps. Thx for the insight. To the Fixers, thx for fixing things.

10. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome SF!! Your post made me LOL as well!! You will enjoy being here and remember.....no question is stoopid, the only stoopid question is the one not asked :)

11. Sonic Feathers

Hey KathyM! Now that would've been the sight of a solar system to behold. Vulcans are rarely scarce on showing emotion (especially enjoyment ;). Thanks for the comradre. In 'Trekkie' speak, there is one rarely dumb question - "are we there yet?" Can you imagine? Spocks mouth would even loose control. MyhtaK? Hmm? Definately has a celestial sound & sense to it. Have a great evening when it gets to you.

12. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

MyhtaK sounds VERY celestial :) I am one of those rare Vulcans :) I show alot of emotions:-D Must be something in my genes roflmao

You are going to fit it quite nicely here!!!! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds