Global Warming, Lot's of BS out there

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ASUS, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I have thought about this a bit over the years and made this decision.

Global warming is a real threat... eventually.
    We have made big strides in reversing it. Ie, Aerosol cans, better car emissions and much more.
    Everyone can make small steps to reverse it with no inconvience to themselves.
    It was blown out of proportion to the point people found it laughable, along the lines of a conspiracy theory.
    They did more damage to the cause by lying.

3. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

I tend to think it might be a natural occurrence. The deserts were once tropical forests etc. Although we do harm to our environment there is a lot beyond anyones fault. It is all speculation to this point (I believe).

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I think there is so much propaganda out there on both sides that it's impossible to know what to believe.

I don't trust anyone who comes out whole heartedly on either side.

I do however think that anyone who thinks that we aren't harming our environment in horrible ways through either chemicals, land developement, etc. is foolish. Whether it is leading to global warming? Could be. Or not. Either way it's bad.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds