ok im here now how can i find the help!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by redwolf_64, Sep 29, 2006.

1. redwolf_64

redwolf_64 Private E-2

hi, i was sent here by my brother-inlaw
    he says you are the best for puter trouble
    i have a bunch and do not have a clue where to start or how to deal with it
    PLEASE help if u can thanks james < Snipped email address

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2006
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi James and Welcome to the forum :)

I have edited your email address out as spam harvesting bots tend to scower forums for libe email addresses and you'll end up with tonnes of junk mail.

Ok.. where to start, well it all depends on what your problem is with your PC? depending on the problem, determins the forum catagory it goes into, pick the one you deem best for the problem,

but also take into concideration these two tips........

If its general Hardware, Software, Drivers, networking etc help you need then....
    Before You Post Asking For Help, Please Read This
    Basically this is a hint to give us as much information as possible, your PC specs, what the issue is, and any steps you tell us to recreate the problem and what software is involved to what steps you have already taken to try and fix the problem, make diagnosis speedier.

IF its a Malware ( Virus and Spyware ) issue then the main information and guide to follow is this READ & RUN ME FIRST Before Asking for Support
    Once all the steps are followed in the order laid out, then in the Malware forum post a new thread describing your problem and any names to hijacks or popups help, then attach the requested logs.

any questions just post and we will try and help as best as we can :)

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds