Hello!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by St.Auggie, Nov 30, 2007.

1. St.Auggie

St.Auggie Private E-2

:wave hello everyone!

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Howdy and welcome to MajorGeeks!

E

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Welcome to MG... not often we get visited by a saint.
    [​IMG]

6. welcome welcome:wave

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome and nice alias.;)

8. St.Auggie

St.Auggie Private E-2

:) Hi again and thanks for the "Welcoming". I see that everyone is from near and far away places..."that's awesome." Well the reason I decided to join, is that I'm assisting my sister-in-law clean her machine of Spyware (smitfraud). I believe there may be other things lurking that I expect to find. I am taking advantage the tools that the Major(s) offer such as "NOAD Fear" removal tool. I had already did a little bit of troubleshooting during our little social visit. I hae to get her to purchase a licesence AV product and get the pc updated with the latest service packs. One thing for sure is that it takes a long time for the PC to boot up. "IPMon.exe" pops up and other notable errors that I've documented are preventing her from getting connected to the WWW.....you get the picture. Any Ideas or directed assistance is welcomed. Well hopefully this Friday I can advance a little more and nail it (smitfraud).
    Its surelly is a pleasure meeting with ya'll. Till then cheery-O mates & "happy holidays"!

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi again. if you suspect you have some sort of maleware on your pc run through the steps here.

READ & RUN ME FIRST

then post the results of the scans in the malware forum.

MALWARE FORUM

good luck..:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds