Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gumma12, Mar 31, 2012.

1. gumma12

gumma12 Private E-2

Hi, I am gumma12 and I am doing everything a bit backwards today. I should have done this first but since I didn't I will now. So I would like to send a shot out to all of you and to all of you who consider yourselves to be computer"geeks" I say WOW, Wish I were too or at least wish we had one in the family!!! ;)I am called gumma by my grandchildren of which I have 12. And the reason for this is because I am almost never caught without gum. Of course this is a plus to my grandkids who know that they can rely on me for this no matter where we may be.;)

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs:)

When I was growing up, my great grandmother was alive and living at my grandparent's house. She always had bags of bubble gum for all of us. We called her Grandma Bubblegum. :)

3. gumma12

gumma12 Private E-2

It's nice to know that you remember that about your grandmother and I'm sure my grandkids will always remember too. I also have a crock jar that say Grandma's snack jar for VIP grandchildren and I keep it full of suckers and other goodies and my grandkids always hit it as soon as they come through the door. Sounds like your gramma was popular with you too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds