New hard drive old hard drive and programs

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tsumrall, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsumrall

tsumrall Private E-2

Hello,

I need to find my Outlook 2003 emails on a hard drive from my old computer that I have attached to my new computer, and get them onto the new hard drive so I can access them.

Also, is it possible to install software programs that were on the old computer onto the new computer, then go to the old hard drive and grab all the files for that program and put them onto the new hard drive and everything will be the same as it was. I installed cuteftp onto my new hard drive. I had several ftp accounts on the hold hard drive that I would not remember the user name and passwords and need the existing to work from. But Cute is prompting for a user name and serial number. I have the serial number, but bought cute back in 1999 and do not remember my user name. So if there is a way to just transfer everything from the old hd to te new hd and have it work, I would appreciate instructions.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds