Newbie here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by savedbythebell, Jun 7, 2007.

1. savedbythebell

savedbythebell Private E-2

Hi Everyone:cool
    SavedByTheBell here saying 'ello....can you tell I miss the 80's teehee :D Glad to meet some "fellow" geeks :p While I am new to the site I have been lurking for quite a while. I love meeting new people so please feel free to say hi! I am very socialable lol. I am so happy it is summer time (love spending time outdoors). When I am not having fun outside swimming, laying out, exercising I am working (this is my first year in marketing ~ work with bud.tv which is pretty cool). Its the perfect job for someone like me who has trouble shutting up!! In addition I love to read and watch movies (both collections are quite large!!!). Would love to meet some people with similar hobbies!

2. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Hi and Welcome to Major Geeks,

3. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

mistake- posted twice sorry

4. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Welcome!

I love the summer too!!! I love reading but i dont usually have time :(

I'm officially addicted to this place and if your anything like me (you do kinda sound like me :D ) you'll be hooked in no time ;) LOL

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

If it's reading you want look no further check out the post's.
    welcome to MGs.

[​IMG]

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

7. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

8. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Welcome to major geeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds