Graphics card problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KERWINN13, Aug 7, 2009.

1. KERWINN13

KERWINN13 Private E-2

HI guys i have a problem with my graphics first my system specs are
    windows 7 64 bit
    amd phenom x2 940 3.0ghz quad core
    5gb of ddr2 800 ram
    evga 9400gt 1gb graphics card

I updated my graphics card to the latest video driver but when i play games the computer goes into blue screen mode and says something about resetting the drivers.So i did a fresh installation of a os windows vista 64bit and installled the driver before the latest one and the same problem. Even at startup it says funny things like "terryfying dim paul data" which supposed to be verifying dmi pool data please help me. Now my experience is a little over average and i am a 13year old kid please help oh yeah and i am still using the graphics card but i cannot play games because the computer will restart and never come on unless in safe mode thanking you for your support.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

If the PC has an on-board video port, power down and unplug the power cord, open the case and remove the 9400GT video card. Plug the monitor into the onboard video port and power up. If this works OK without errors in normal mode, download and install the drivers for the onboard video. This won't be ideal for gaming but will at least get your PC up and running normally. Regardless of whether this works or not, please provide some more information... please read this post and provide the information requested....
    :-D

. . . . and Welcome to Major Geeks!! :major :wave (a bit late, but better late than never ;) )

3. KERWINN13

KERWINN13 Private E-2

No guys ny motherboard deos not have an onboard video card but i managed to get the blu screen error code 0x00000116 (0x9CBEBBA0, 0x8B6E29A0, 0x00000000, 0x00000002. it says the file is nvlddmkn.sks i know it has something to do with the video card drive but i tried everything please help me

4. Dacads

Dacads Corporal

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  5. KERWINN13

KERWINN13 Private E-2

Yeah i installed the latest drivers and you want to know what creeps me? This crap never use to happen before thanks for the conclusions i am still trying to fix it tried windows xp same problem

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds