AV Antivirus Suite Survivor

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Gno Weh, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Gno Weh

Gno Weh Private E-2

Hi. I'm a geek of limited technical knowledge but I depend heavily on my computer. My computer got the "AV Antivirus" that wrecked my it. I was able to resolve the problem on my own and wanted to share with others how I did it. I'll post the solution in the malware topic if my posting priviledges are effective.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geek's.:)

I'm very happy you solved your problem. However, Major Geeks has a very specific procedure we follow as far as helping those with malware. We have experts in the forum that are the only ones we allow to assist those asking for help. They are awesome at what they do. So while the thought is appreciated, we do require that people follow our removal procedures and then get personal assistance, by our trained and approved experts, specific to their own machines.

:)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Good to hear that you managed to remove the infection. However, each system is different and may be infected with other virus's. That is why we have a complete guide, not only for this type of infection, but for all other types as well. You will find it here:

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds