Hello World

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Paul Walker, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Paul Walker

Paul Walker Private E-2

Hello everyone. Can't remember if I did this when I signed up. Actually, I can't remember when I originally signed up. :)

I'm a computer programmer (mostly PowerBuilder, some C# and Java) with a family full of computers. I have enjoyed the fruits of this website for quite some time, and I figured it was time for me to participate in the forums more than I have been.

Have a few computer issues that I need to get addressed, but nothing so urgent that I need to beg for help in my welcome thread. I'm working on cleaning up our laptops around the house and once the basics are taken care of, I'll get to addressing the specific problems.

Anyway, thanks for the website and the help over the past several years.

Paul

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And a warm Welcome to Major Geeks.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

March 2009! :-D

A warm welcome to the forums!

4. Paul Walker

Paul Walker Private E-2

Well, what do you know, it is right there, along with the obvious fact that I didn't ever post when I signed up.:-o

5. aatony

aatony Private E-2

Hi Paul!

Look forward to reading your participation. It looks like you've got a lot to offer!

I enjoy learning bits & pieces each time I follow along on posts of knowledgeable folks.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds