stinks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tonyhale, Jan 25, 2010.

1. tonyhale

tonyhale Lounge Lizard No.2

Hi Bill
    How’s things with the old screws and joints (wonder if a joint would help :cool) just seen the physiotherapist, she tells me that after the op I wont be able to have a bath for 6 months, ah well I should be able to keep the flies away from the fruit cocktail. :-D

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Just have a sponge bath then with nubile nurse's aids doing the deed.:drool That's weird though as stitches come out within a couple of weeks and it's all healed over.:confused

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

LOL! Tony! Good grief, Tony, you can get a bath seat for your tub, and take a sponge bath. IF you a Nurse Ratchet in the house, she will gladly help you :-D

That surgery is so advanced now, I'll think you will be surprised. ;) Yeah, just make sure you have enough oil to lube those joints while you are healing!:-D

Sometimes, the stitches will come out sooner, and they just use steri strips :)

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

I thought scousers only got a bath once a year anyway Tony :p or have you won the lottery and able to pay the bills, oh ! in saying that, one is from the posh part, isn't one LOL !

5. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Just buy plenty of Raid;). Hope it all goes well, Tony.

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Says the gadgee from Middlesbrough, a place where if a bomb was dropped on it, it'd cause a tenner's worth of damage. ;)
    But I digress. W'happen, Tony? I've been away and I can't be arsed to trawl through all the threads I missed.
    Apologies, I am but doggie doo doo on your shoe. :-o
    Wait........you ain't had the hip replaced already.....? Naaaah, too soon. As you were.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  7. tonyhale

Hi J.O.T.S :wave who's this kn**head from the brough, :confused a bomb would have made £10.000,000 of improvments. no sponges for me, the beautiful one has decided to sit me in the garden and hose me down :-o

8. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Firstly Tony i am surprised they have said 6 months before you can get in the bath [​IMG] or is it just that you must not try to climb over the side of the bath, I was in the shower after 2 weeks the day the staples came out (boy did i stink) the only thing i had to do was put a waterproof dressing (available from all pharmacies) over the wound and i was ready to go.

As for me all the bits are working for the time being.

When you have had the op we will be "hip buddies" so we can sit in our rocking chairs tell stories and spit baccy while humming along to Johnny Cash.

9. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

I'm the kn**head from the BORO not the "brough" :confused Tony, hoseing down, you had better tell her indoors to phone the fire brigade, or even get yourself shotblasted LOL:p;) !

10. tonyhale

J.O.T.S Rustyjack!! is that Major Geek?? or Major Reek:-D

11. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Well it's definitely not Sergeant is it Tony :major;):-D:p stand to attention boy when you speak about your superiors ;):pLOL

Signed Major Rustyjack :major !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. tonyhale

Sorry cur or is that sir :-D

13. augiedoggie

LOL, I haven't heard that one in a long time.:-D

14. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

"cur" Tony must have got me mixed up with the one thats hosing you down ! :p;) roflmaoroflmao
    Yes "Sir" will suffice ! :-D;):p

15. tonyhale

in your dreams :-d

16. tonyhale

Hi Bill
    Johnny Cash is that the money you put in a condom machine

17. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Thankyou ! roflmaoroflmaoroflmao

18. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I am not sure our American friends will understand that,it's like Durex,in the US that is sticky tape:-D LMAO I was just imagining trying to prevent babies by wrapping it in sticky tape.

19. augiedoggie

Sounds like duct tape to me.:-D

20. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Don't get cocky. When you outrank a Brigadier, then you can stop calling ME "Sir". roflmao

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds