advent 5611 display driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by mohammadbashirjunior, Dec 23, 2009.

1. mohammadbashirjunior

mohammadbashirjunior Private E-2

hi guys and gals
    i am having problems loading molecular images in a program called Discovery Studio from accelrys. i have been advised to set hardware acceleration to None but
    but my current display driver doesn't allow me to make changes to the hardware acceleration settings. do i need a new driver and if so where can i get it from? could any one please help as this is really starting to do my head in?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sadly as you have onboard graphics you maybe out of luck, the onboard solutions dont have the grunt to deal with 3d imaging.

You could try this scan from Intel as you have a G965 onboard card HERE

3. mohammadbashirjunior

mohammadbashirjunior Private E-2

thanks a million. downloading the update has sorted my problem out. as it turned out i did not need to set the acceleration to None. thanks again

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds