uninstall program for free ride games that will not uninstall

Discussion in 'Software' started by clay3636, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clay3636

clay3636 Private E-2

I've tried my add-remove programs / the uninstall program neither one works it says I need a some kind of exe player. I need to remove it because its causing havoc on my computer like changing settings, could not log into my email on internet explorer(had to install firefox) to log into my email, deactivating identity protection on my AVG program. Is there a free program to uninstall free ride games.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Try Revo Uninstaller HERE

Also try Safe Mode to uninstall with the normal Add/Remove or Revo also.

You would also be best to run the Read Me Guide in the malware forum here and then attach the logs to a new thread in the malware forum for the experts there to review as your issues could be malware related, especially as your AVG keeps getting disabled.

3. clay3636

clay3636 Private E-2

Thanks alot, DavidGP the revo uninstaller worked, I tried the Read Me Guide first seemed to complicated for me, now I have to back and uninstall all the stuff from the RMG.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  4. iain.t

iain.t MajorGeek

Hi
    I would follow DavidGP's advice and run the scans in the Read Me Guide on the malware section. You could still have underlining issues with your machine that could cause even more havoc if left un-addressed.

iain.t :major

5. clay3636

clay3636 Private E-2

I went ahead with the Read Me Guide and finally completed it and "I now have no problems, everything is working just fine, Thanks a lot....I'm unsure how or where to post all the results.

6. iain.t

iain.t MajorGeek

Hi,
    You should create a new thread here ....

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

and post the logs there and one of the malware experts will go over them foryou to make sure that your machine is clean.... please be patient though as they can be very busy, but one of them WILL contact you.

iain.t :major

7. d2ugsd

d2ugsd Private E-2

I would suggest to user uninstaller, that will<snip> from your computer.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
  8. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

d2ugsd --- Please stop replying to old threads!! :major

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds