In over my head

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ejb1101, Apr 28, 2012.

1. ejb1101

ejb1101 Private E-2

Hi
    I have a HP presario sr5120an is my mother inlaws and was working fine now has voot failure message and will not let reload WIN XPsp2 all i get is a black screen :-D

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Welcome to the forum:)

You need to start a new thread requesting help in the hardware forum.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=31333

I noticed you posted this in another thread,each problem requires its own thread to stop help thread becoming messy so no one will respond to your problem in there but anyways in your new help thread include the information about both the black screens and the bluescreens,is it one or both,when exactly in the install process you get them,if it at the same point,random,why your reinstalling windows in the first place including all the previous symptoms.

Again welcome to the forum I know what its like to be in over your head and I'm sure someone in the hardware forum will be able to guide you:)

3. ejb1101

ejb1101 Private E-2

thank you totally clueless :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds