Arrow

Discussion in 'Software' started by barrett.t, Jul 8, 2009.

1. barrett.t

barrett.t Private E-2

My arrow or pointer disappears and I have to guess where it is in relation to somewhere where I would like to go. This happens when I am using Divx software although I do not know whether this is coincidence or Divx is to blame. I would like to have a visible pointer and disable the invisibility part. Would anyone know how I could disable this. I hope I have made my point well and would be grateful for any advice.:wave Thankyou

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

If you are using the video player, I assume it is part of the software. If I watch a movie on my computer, using the full screen, the mouse cursor disappears.
    If it is not the video player, what software are you using?

3. barrett.t

barrett.t Private E-2

Divx Video player on windows vista is this any help:)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

When the mouse disapears, if you move it again does it re-appear? I find this happens with video, its a natural occurance in removing the mouse from the screen so that its not in the way, once moved the menus and mouse re-appear. Not noted an option in a file to have mouse perminently on show.

on a side note, as you have your full email address as your user name, this may attract spam, so would you like me to remove the @emailaddress.com part and leave the first bit as your user name?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds