New threads

Discussion in 'Software' started by bigbazza, May 4, 2004.

1. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

To MA and all the major geeks.

How about a little box ( or reminder), in each new thread, asking for pC specs, either in detail, or abbreviated, whenever someone lodges a new thread. It wil save the usual first reply of "What OS are you using, what connection are you using, what version of ****** are you using, etc?

Baz

2. bigbazza

xflat, you know that reading the manual (or instructions) is the last resort. What I was suggesting is a permanent reminder in the new thread message area, or some little boxes there, to be filled in by the new thread originator. Baz

==============

3. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

#1 on an IT Tech's wish list :D:D:D

4. bigbazza

Some for, some against. Surely a reminder can do no harm. If "they" choose to ignore the reminder, then 40,000 volts thru the keyboard may be of help. Baz

5. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

I want a copy of this program so I can get spammers, and telemarketers too!
    mag

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds